Achieve English Proficiency
for ASU Admission
Global Launch at Arizona State University offers multiple opportunities for international students to demonstrate their English proficiency for ASU admission without a TOEFL test.
When you successfully complete one of the following programs or courses, you will meet your English proficiency requirement for ASU undergraduate and graduate* degree programs.
Some ASU schools may require higher English proficiency requirements than others. Please contact an advisor in your department to find out if Global Launch is accepted for your degree program.
*Only specific graduate schools accept Global Launch as proof of English proficiency for graduate admission. The following schools will only accept the English for Graduate Admission and Achievement online course or completion of the Advanced 2 level of the English Language Immersion program for graduate admission. If the school you are interested in is not listed below, please contact an advisor from that school for more information:
- Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College
- The College (of Liberal Arts and Sciences)
- New College of Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences
- College of Integrative Arts and Sciences
- College of Nursing
- College of Health Solutions
- ASU Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts
- Watts College of Public Service and Community Solutions
- College of Global Futures
- Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering, Computer Science, MCS
- Thunderbird School of Global Management
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law